The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 07-22-2006, 08:33 AM   #1
Nothing But Net
Professor

Going pro... (NSFW)

As many of you know, I've been out of work since mid-February and essentially taking a sabbatical. The finances are OK for now and I've needed time to decide what to do with the rest of my life. Surprise! I want to become a professional photographer.

The quirk of fate is, my first possible paying assignment just fell out the sky last night.

My 30 year high school reunion is tonight but a bunch of alumni kicked off the weekend with a party at a local restuarant on Friday night. That place closed about ten so a few of us decided to go to my old blues haunt, Shakespeare's Pub. I haven't been there in several months and I had heard from a friend that it had been sold to an Iranian(?!) and the place had gone downhill. I must disagree with that assessment straight off, because there are now three hot young women behind the bar instead of the smart-alec booze-nazis that used to work there. But there is something else afoot, as well.

After our little group got there and soon I notice that quite a few old classmates people from the first party started showing up. Cool, I'm in my domain. I took a few pictures of the group while walking around the bar, then grabbed a stoll and ordered up.

Across the bar is an attractive woman who (shall we say) is commanding a bit of attention from all the guys. Eye contact is made. Lin is dancing with someone else so I say, what the hell, I'll go ask her. I approach and before I can say a word she says "You're the photographer guy". "Yes, I am". "I want you to take a picture of me." I was way ahead of that already, so I snapped a quick shot:

"Now I want you to get one of me bent over a chair." I demurr, as this is public place with 40-50 people in it, in an upscale middle class area: "Perhaps this isn't the right location for that". "Will you do a photo shoot for me?" "Of course, when do you want to do it." (My unemployment benefits require me to take any job offered.) "Next week. How much do you charge?" Boo-yah! "We'll work something out."

I snap a frontal pose before Lin intercedes. I don't thank you can consider this a "wardrobe malfuntion", it seems to be more of a feature:

We exchange contact info and she's supposed to call me Monday. A couple of my friends kid me and swear she's a tranny, but I'm skeptical. I see the shemale aspect, and she could definately use some slimming in the back 40, but damn! I'll keep you posted.

By the way, I need to decide on a name for my photo business. I'm leaning toward "The Naked Eye", only because "The Money Shot" can only inevitably lead to trouble. What do you think?
Nothing But Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:42 AM   #2
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I think Lin has waaaaay too much make up on. Her face is nowhere near the color of the rest of her body and her hair is awful. Screams Fatal Attraction. Have a blast.

I do like the Naked Eye name, though. Clever.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Could be a TS. Definitely comes on strong. Form of dress rather extreme given the venue. If not TS, then strong possibility of psychological maladjustment in the extreme.

Or she could just be a real lonely girl who's real, real friendly.

Oh, and Bri...the Lin NBN was mentioning is his companion, I believe, and not the photo subject.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:50 PM   #4
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Thanks, Els, my bad.

The woman's makeup suggests bipolar disorder, emphasis on mania.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #5
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

She looks like a PRO to me !!!
Old 07-22-2006, 05:47 PM   #6
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Hands seem awfully big, and the jawline awfully sharp ... I also question the fashion choice of black tights in the midst of a humid, Texas summer, even if the top of the outfit allows for gentle breezes to waft through pretty much everything.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:50 PM   #7
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I guess we'll have to pay to see your pictures in the future.
Oh well....most of them are worth paying for....going pro is a natural for you. You've got the basic equipment and the chutzpa.
Do you have to pay royalties to Hugh Hefner or is that fair use, included in the price of the outfit?
The makeup looks extreme in the flash but probably works in dim bar lighting.
Good luck!
Old 07-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #8
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Hands seem awfully big, and the jawline awfully sharp ... I also question the fashion choice of black tights in the midst of a humid, Texas summer, even if the top of the outfit allows for gentle breezes to waft through pretty much everything.
I agree about the hands. Unless the woman just happens to come from 'sturdy pioneer stock', those are man hands.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #9
sproglet
small in a big way.

Those aren't pillows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Hands seem awfully big...
Seconded, they're a dead give away, very masculine.

But hey, any hole's a goal and a bonus if she/he pays for the privilege.
sproglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #10
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

I disagree about the hands.

I have big, farm-girl, far from delicate hands. My knuckles (arthritis-ridden) and veins look similar to the pictured ones. I wish my nails would look that good, but alas, probably never will.

Plus, she has saddlebag thighs which is a girl-thing.

Stormie
Old 07-23-2006, 04:10 PM   #11
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

I'm with Stormie, whilst I have tiny little *girl* hands, my friend has HUGE big hands that look way out of place on her, its actually something she is quite conscious of.

Besides, although I'm not all that familiar with she-males/TS....I havent seen that particular pear shaping going on.

The shoulders scream chickie babe to me too, allbeit one with particulary bad makeup.

That outfit was made for someone with a bit perkier boobs me thinks.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:13 PM   #12
bluecuracao
in a mood, not cupcake

I was thinking the same thing about the saddlebags. But hormone doses might help make those, too.
bluecuracao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:04 PM   #13
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sproglet
any hole's a goal
Never heard this one before, it's a laugher!
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:12 AM   #14
Nothing But Net
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyt
She looks like a PRO to me !!!
Maybe. But I want everyone to know I never get physical with these subjects. I have a simple mantra that has come in handy when it gets heated: Shoot the bod, not the wad.

As for the sexual ambiguity, I think the body shape rules out any shenaningans.
I really don't care either way, but the abdomen, butt, and thighs just have to be original equipment. Another thing is when talking to her, I sensed something that told me this is something she does for kicks. For one thing, she was unresponsive to the men who approached her (except me, but I was with a date). And there are plenty of other places in Houston better suited to that kind of action. The demographics in here tend more toward the middle aged, SUV-driving, soccer-mom divorcees who are killing time until the kids are grown, and their commitment-averse ex-husbands who are counting the days until the support decree expires. It's sounds cliche but I swear it's true.

Last edited by Nothing But Net; 07-24-2006 at 03:16 AM.
Nothing But Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:35 AM   #15
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

The halter top is way too small.The makeup too garish. She should have wore the fish netting without the top. It would have looked better OR maybe its the top she wore during high school and thought it would be a joke to try to emulate ole times.

Her face seems kind enough though.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote