The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-24-2004, 09:15 PM   #1
Griff
still says videotape

When you dump the bucket be sure the chunks go down the drain

Yep. Thats what Pete told me a few minutes ago. The 8 year old made it as far as the ships ladder before she tossed salad and shrimp and assorted what not. Pete almost got seconds on her head as she looked up into the loft. I scrubbed my way up the ladder after tossing a bowl to little bear. Pete went up and in to clean the upper pile while I scrubbed the splash zone. I hearby endorse whatever brand of washable latex that was. Afterward we went back to wrapping presents. You know that was some funny shit! I'm from the get some other flavor in your mouth group while the Mrs prefers to never think of food again. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2004, 09:17 PM   #2
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

I see that we started drinking early tonight...and you got the whole family involved...
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 09:36 PM   #3
Griff
still says videotape

Hey neat. I think my title used all the characters.

*Sigh* Sorry bro I'm sober as a,.. well lets just say I only had wine with dinner and one beer while wrapping presents. I'll try to do better tomorrow.
Old 12-24-2004, 09:55 PM   #4
elSicomoro

You missed F, J, L, Q, V and Z.
Old 12-24-2004, 10:25 PM   #5
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

I respectfully request that UT change the title of this thread to "When you dump the bucket be sure the chunks go down the drain FJLQVZ!"
Old 12-25-2004, 12:40 AM   #6
wolf
lobber of scimitars

There are truly few things worse than being sick at Christmas, although those are the more memorable ones in some ways. If you consider being tucked up in mom's bed with the puke bucket while people fuss over you being memorable.

My coworker's daughters had the puking sickness earlier this week. He has managed to avoid it so far, and hopefully will not bring any of the contaminants into work at this point.

I did hear a rumor that the CDC had released 60 doses of flu vaccine to our hospital.

We have over 200 employees.

We might be playing some bizarre form of Survivor to get immunity.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 06:04 AM   #7
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamore
You missed F, J, L, Q, V and Z.
Actually I meant the spaces in the line. I didn't realize that the titles could continue past one line because I'm an inobservent fool.
Old 12-25-2004, 06:06 AM   #8
Griff
still says videotape

BTW, the vomiting continues... I'm up with my older child while the rest of the House of Grifftopia sleeps.
Old 12-25-2004, 07:04 AM   #9
elSicomoro

That sucks, Griff...hope she feels better. I was sick one Christmas, and it was horrible.
Old 12-25-2004, 08:11 AM   #10
Griff
still says videotape

She's mixing baking powder and citric acid at the moment. Things are looking up. As if her sisters stock wasn't high enough, she waited patiently, picking quietly through her stocking stuffers, until her sister was ready to get up to open presents. Counting my blessings this Christmas morning

Last edited by Griff; 12-25-2004 at 08:16 AM.
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 07:47 AM   #11
glatt

Our little one 2 Y.O. was sick on Christmas night too.

He started coming down with a cough, and got to coughing so hard, everything came out. Poor kid. He's been barking like a seal as he coughs for the last two nights. He's fine during the day.

Christmas is the season of the traveling germs. Visitors bring them with them, or pick them up when they arrive.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 08:13 AM   #12
elSicomoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff
She's mixing baking powder and citric acid at the moment. Things are looking up. As if her sisters stock wasn't high enough, she waited patiently, picking quietly through her stocking stuffers, until her sister was ready to get up to open presents. Counting my blessings this Christmas morning
And yesterday, they proceeded to beat each other senseless.