The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 02-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
Flint
Snowflake

Conspiriocracy

We live in conspiriocracy; a conspiratorial, dictatorial, anti-inflammocracy.

I thought I invented another word. Well, I googled it and only got three hits .
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio

Last edited by Flint; 02-25-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
We live in conspiriocracy; a conspiratorial, dictatorial, anti-inflammocracy.

I thought I invented another word. Well, I googled it and only got three hits .
Properly speaking, shouldn't it be conspirocracy?

In any case, this is obvious.

When people ask me why I hate America, I am honestly puzzled...until I realize that they are talking about The United States, which is a different - and far inferior thing - altogether. The United States is a collection of fat retards with an entitlement complex, who couldn't function in America to save their lives.

Let's get one thing perfectly clear: John Wayne and Nancy Pelosi and Ronald Reagan do not represent America. No, they represented the willfully ignorant know-nothings that took the United States and shat all over it, while the citizens of said shithole lapped it up and begged for more. No, if you want AMERICA, you have to look farther back, to freaks like Patrick Henry and Benjamin Franklin, who faced a noose for freedom and STILL had time to get their monkey on like HEROES.

And who, today, stands for America? Who, today, stands for really scary freedom and badfun? Do YOU? Have you puked blood and shat out intestines in pursuit of a good time? Have you stomped around like a madman while braying obscenities at people who tried to tell you that freedom is a magnetic sticky and the right to agree with the president in wartime or that if you disagree with a (supposedly) different president, you're a racist? Have you rejected the safety and warmth of the sty, and laughed at the piggies who stay inside and tell you to shut up and sit down like a GOOD American?

I was born for this shit. I was born for America, and I've about fucking had it with the jackasses that drag my dream around like a drugged date.

For fuck's sake.
TGRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

:: clap clap clap clap ::
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
:: clap clap clap clap ::
Roger's Tinfoil Axiom: 90% of all conspiracies are bullshit, but if only 5% of conspiracies are true, you're fucked.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:28 AM   #5
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRR View Post
Roger's Tinfoil Axiom: 90% of all conspiracies are bullshit, but if only 5% of conspiracies are true, you're fucked.
That is very good. Worth quoting. Congrats.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:28 AM   #6
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
That is very good. Worth quoting. Congrats.
Thanks. I have a friend that got hooked on Alex Jones, and that came up during one of our coffee fueled rant-fests.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
Kaliayev
Magnificent Bastard

Iran-Contra, BCCI and Operation Gladio.

While I'm inclined to sneer at conspiracy theorists, its not because they're crazy in thinking governments get up to nasty shit, but because they pay attention to useless or false crap (like reptilian shapeshifters) while things like the above are actually going on.
Kaliayev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang View Post
Iran-Contra, BCCI and Operation Gladio.

While I'm inclined to sneer at conspiracy theorists, its not because they're crazy in thinking governments get up to nasty shit, but because they pay attention to useless or false crap (like reptilian shapeshifters) while things like the above are actually going on.
Yep. Head over to goldismoney sometime. 200 morons blaming the JOOOOS for everything.

Too funny.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:31 AM   #9
Kaliayev
Magnificent Bastard

Ew. I do have an account there, but Jewish conspiracies are teh yawn.

I'm more than half inclined to believe that the better known conspiracy theorists exist purely to make anyone who looks into covert actions, government illegalities and black globalization like a raving loon. The rest just really are that stupid and bigoted.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:11 PM   #10
sugarpop
Professor

Quote:
Properly speaking, shouldn't it be conspirocracy?

In any case, this is obvious.

When people ask me why I hate America, I am honestly puzzled...until I realize that they are talking about The United States, which is a different - and far inferior thing - altogether. The United States is a collection of fat retards with an entitlement complex, who couldn't function in America to save their lives.

Let's get one thing perfectly clear: John Wayne and Nancy Pelosi and Ronald Reagan do not represent America. No, they represented the willfully ignorant know-nothings that took the United States and shat all over it, while the citizens of said shithole lapped it up and begged for more. No, if you want AMERICA, you have to look farther back, to freaks like Patrick Henry and Benjamin Franklin, who faced a noose for freedom and STILL had time to get their monkey on like HEROES.

And who, today, stands for America? Who, today, stands for really scary freedom and badfun? Do YOU? Have you puked blood and shat out intestines in pursuit of a good time? Have you stomped around like a madman while braying obscenities at people who tried to tell you that freedom is a magnetic sticky and the right to agree with the president in wartime or that if you disagree with a (supposedly) different president, you're a racist? Have you rejected the safety and warmth of the sty, and laughed at the piggies who stay inside and tell you to shut up and sit down like a GOOD American?

I was born for this shit. I was born for America, and I've about fucking had it with the jackasses that drag my dream around like a drugged date.

For fuck's sake.
ummm, Ron Paul?
sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #11
sugarpop
Professor

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you...
Old 02-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #12
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarpop View Post
ummm, Ron Paul?
He says.

In practice, he hauls pork home to Texas, just like the rest of them.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you...

There comes a point where paranoia becomes impossible, by its very definition.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
sugarpop
Professor

Quote:
He says.

In practice, he hauls pork home to Texas, just like the rest of them.
What does that have to do with freedom? Ron Paul is against almost any kind of restrictions on freedom, isn't he? Granted I don't know a LOT about him, but every time I've heard him talk about it, he makes a lot of sense.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM   #15
Kaliayev
Magnificent Bastard

Quote:
What does that have to do with freedom? Ron Paul is against almost any kind of restrictions on freedom, isn't he? Granted I don't know a LOT about him, but every time I've heard him talk about it, he makes a lot of sense.
Oh dear. I'm going to have to burst a bubble here. I hate doing this.

Ron Paul is not for freedom, unless your definition of freedom is narrowly defined and has nothing to do with any definition of freedom anyone else uses. Or you are a corporation.

Here is an extensive list of Ron Paul's record in Congress http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2007/11...-congress.html

His ideological and personal links with the far right militia movement and Christian Reconstructionism can be found here http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2007/06...rld-order.html

He's against abortion, against the right to take discrimination claims to court (presumably the free market fairy will do away with racism), wants to remove the minimum wage, wants to undermine labour unions to the point of ineffectiveness, wants to repeal antitrust laws, hates Iranian students (for some bizarre reason), hates the 14th Ammendment, wants to gut environmental protections even more than Bush did, promotes the pointless offshore drilling plan, wants to withdraw from the ABM treaty, wants a little imperial war to seize the Panama Canal again and wants to forbid Federal funding to any organization showing a level of tolerance towards homosexuality.