The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
rkzenrage

Music, fair use, help needed, please

I, and a friend if someone is feeling generous, need a theme song for the introduction to my YouTube videos.
I need permission for fair use. I will happily add a website to my main page and a short description if that is wanted in addition to a weblink.
I will also place a disclaimer stating that nothing I say is endorsed by the artist.
Many people see these, as my videos are going to be debated by some of the most popular individuals in the atheist and christian community on YouTube, some have as many as three to five thousand subscribers and several of those will be debating together. This is known now because one of them is a friend of mine and supporter (the person I mentioned above).
I really like rock, techno, dreamy sounding stuff like Ravi Shankar or trance techno, glam, grunge, new-wave, soul, blues, old style country or bluegrass and just about anything with heart.
I do not like pop-R&B or bubblegum pop, new country, and emo.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:21 PM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Slang went into this pretty extensively, talking about building a site for his friends gun shop. Can't point you to it but someone may remember.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:11 AM   #3
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

For about a hundred bucks, you can purchase entire CD sets of music clips in any style you can imagine. Or there are places like www.sounddog.com where you can purchase individual tracks for much less.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:20 AM   #4
rkzenrage

I have some music... really good trance and house.
Thanks guys.