The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 05-14-2004, 06:33 PM   #1
blue
Operations Operative

Do they still sell stuff in comics?

Don't ask me why I started thinking about this..been a strange week so far.

We never got comic books when I was a kid, but occasionally one would find it's way from someone less poor than us.

I used to be enthralled with the 500 piece army kits, so many pieces, pure bliss to think about for summer days on end. But I eventually grew out of it.

The biggest tease tho was the little machine that would let you put in a piece of paper, and turn the little roller things and out would come a dollar bill. I begged and begged for this, but Mom it will pay for itself! Life was so unfair, and apparently only I could see the logic in spending a few bucks and waiting 8-12 weeks for that once in a lifetime deal. I'm not real money crazy now adays, and in fact I think that ad may have been some kind of scam.

But far and beyond that were the xray glasses! And why did they choose a dorky kid looking at the bones in his own hand for their ad? C'mon man, you know what we wanted those for!

This one I haven't outgrown. I'm happily married for 6 (+10) years, but I still want those glasses really bad. I have no desire to fool around on my wife, it's just that I really want the ability to see all of my female friends naked without their knowledge.

Well, that's not quite accurate....friends, casual acquantaces (cellar really needs a spellcheck), women at the grocery store, cellaruettes, women news anchors....you get the picture.

I don't want to repress them, don't want to violate their rights, don't even want to talk too most of them, I just want to see their fun parts.

I know all the guys on board here are with me, I'm curious what the girls think?
Old 05-14-2004, 06:56 PM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I don't think you've thought this through. You can see through the clothes, but they're still there. Think about how all those naughty bits would look all smushed, squished, spindled and folded.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:37 PM   #3
blue
Operations Operative

Don't fuck up my fantasy here bruce, those glasses if properly modified WILL work!

btw thw wifes home...we'll have to talk about this tomorrow.