The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-22-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Pensive Pam's Posts on Other Sites

I've been researching our little PP. She has made some interesting posts on other sites. Here's a nice one:

I see there was a thread about the corruption going on in Florida. I felt that this topic, which I am about to present, deserves its own thread...

Florida is a corrupt state. Each year the state spends milliones, if not billions, on launching that rickity rocket (space shuttle) into space. It is a waste of resources and time. That money could easily go to feed the homeless, or benefit mankind in another way. How many times are we going to launch this thing??? What are we gaining??? It is very IRRESPONSIBLE of Florida to continually do this. Besides, half the time the shuttle blows up!

Some people may say that watching the shuttle landing at night is such a beautiful sight. Is it worth the money??? Is it a beautiful sight when it blows up and kills people???

If you want to see beauty, why not watch a flower blossom, or go see some art work, or observe a loving couple walking through the park. That is beauty....

Florida needs to scrap the space program immediately....
Thanks for listening...Pam.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
Big Sarge

She is deaf? Then why does she have an Ipod??

People mistake kindness, compassion, and shyness for weakness. I've always told the few friends I have to not mistake my kindness for weakness. I seldom get mad; but I am VERY ANGRY and UPSET tonight!!!

Now I am going to lash out. A little 'liquid courage.' (I was at happy hour.) I always make time for my friends. Even when I am tired, or in the middle of something, i pick up the phone...when I don't feel like talking. I respond to eamails. I return calls.

I'm always there for them, they are never there for me. I sent someone an email earlier on Facebook, which was returned with a 'one word' reply. So FUCK THEM! A friend was visiting the city and said they would stop by for a drink. They didn't even call me.

My landlord accused me on being too noisy. I don't own a stereo. I have an IPOD. I'm so poor, I don't have a fucking TV. I've had it with everyone I know except my family...and even they don't like me too much.

I AM VERY, VERY UPSET WITH HUMANITY! I am going out for more drinks. If I have to FUCK someone to get them to buy me my drinks,...then I will....

PAM

Pensive Pam
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Pensive Pam
#2 04-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Old 04-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
wolf
lobber of scimitars

The space shuttle comes from Florida, but works in outer space.

Am I following the logic properly?

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
wolf
lobber of scimitars

The posts are identical in tone from site to site, aren't they.

I smell a discordian.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
Big Sarge

This is a good one! On this site she has a neurological disorder which causes "ticks". She can even hear people whispering about her.

No, it is not 'hilarious.' Do you know what it feels like to hear the office staff whisper things about you when you walk in the door? Do you know what it is like to have neurological ticks that you cannot control; and to be stared at in public; and be made fun of? I will endure a lifetime of this, unless there is a cure for my condition. The drugs I promote are for the condition I have. I do my best. There is nothing funny about being physically or neurologically handicap. So laugh at me if you want. I am used to it...
Old 04-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
Nirvana
Back in 10

>
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Oh I've been long convinced that is some sort of psycho troll. I can either be annoyed by it or be entertained, well be entertained by dwellers responding to it. It alone is not that interesting.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:49 PM   #8
Big Sarge

Hmmm. Pensive Pam has divulged her name as Pamela Simms and Abby Simms. Supposedly she was working at the Men's Warehouse. She's been a member of the Gotham Writers. Oh, she also claims to be a lesbian. In reality, Pam is a "nice guy" with gender identity issues.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
morethanpretty

and she did not give notice to Jos. A Bank
Old 04-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #10
monster
I hear them call the tide

But who hasn't had a good chuckle since she "arrived"?
Old 04-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #11
morethanpretty

I, at least, am not arguing with that.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:17 AM   #12
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

phuck it. immona hop on the pp bandwagon too and be as either straightforward or tongue in cheek as i can. when i have time this week. for now, she's imho an attention grabbing whore troll who cannot discern reality from fiction. fuck her. *shrugs* later on i'll come up with some good one liners for her and her lame ass posts. this is going to be as fun as jacking off to the latest beer poster princess that shows how hot her ass is in a budweiser thong!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:15 AM   #13
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
The space shuttle comes from Florida, but works in outer space.

Am I following the logic properly?
Illegal immigration?
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:37 AM   #14
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”