View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 09:40 AM   #4
dave

Man, do you have kids?

When I was 8 I was drawing fighter jets and all sorts of shit. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They made that jet look <b>sorry</b>.

Now, what it sounds like to me is that one of her parents said "I hope the pilot doesn't fuck up the landing" and she wrote it. Kids do that.

It was in Davis, West Virginia. I was probably 2, which means my mom was 33 or 34. She was holding me and talking to my grandmother while sitting at the breakfast table at the aforementioned grandmother's house. There was a ditch outside (which would become quite the entertainment center in the years to come), right next to the side of the road. This was a good sized ditch - 2 or 3 feet deep. Anyway, some guy pulls up to park, and in doing so, manages to get right into the ditch, such that he was going to have trouble getting out. Well, my mom says "Look how that stupid bastard parked."

And I, in my two year old voice, stated affirmatively: "Look how that stupid bastard parked!"

Kids love quoting their parents

I also refer you to Mrs. Doubtfire - "We're his goddamn kids too!" :P

Anyway... is it genuine? I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. Regardless, it is pretty funny