View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #15
TheDaVinciChode
Chews Food Coming In, And Going Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Troll.
Update...
Veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas retires following controversial remarks

Guess that update doesn't leave much room for any discussion.
I think that's such bollocks.

What she said... was true. Every damn word.

What she said, is no different than England telling Germany to stop invading other countries, to stop killing innocent people. That's EXACTLY what the damn Israeli cunts are doing... invading another country, killing innocent people... They're no better than the Nazi Party, and they disgust me.

What really pisses me off, is that America is happy to abide... they train, they support (financially, politically, and with weaponry.) Until American leaders stops sucking circumcised cock, until the WHOLE God-damn Western world gets that kosher meat out of their collective mouths, these bastards will continue to do whatever they please.

The holocaust was a VERY long time ago... and we did everything we could (well, England did, other countries kinda slacked, until towards the end, when all "they" really wanted to do, was test their new, big toy, and fuck with the idiotic Japs who, for some reason, decided to piss on them... you know who I'm talking about,) to stop it from happening... Why the fuck should we feel guilty, and through that guilt, allow them to get away with genocide, when we weren't responsible for the harm they suffered, when we tried (and succeeded, eventually) to stop it?

It's bollocks. Besides all that - It was a VERY long time ago. Get the fuck over it. That's like people of a darker complexion, still thinking they're "owed" something, for slavery. Bollocks. It was a long time ago, we've all moved on, and NO ONE alive was responsible for it...

People... Fuck.