View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #934
Juniper
I know, right?

Damn! I go off for a few days and have a life away from the computer, and look what happens!

So Tiki's gone. Huh. Can I just say, I saw it coming? Obviously she is a nutter, and I am amazed that y'all saw that video she did about revenge and still behaved like she was anything remotely near rational. Yes, I know it was an act (probably) but ew. There were some nuggets of beauty in her "laments" but --and I know how y'all love poetry, but I saw the whole thing as madly self-indulgent.

Sky -- the video was about revenge toward her ex. I didn't watch it all, but what I did see was really crazy and gross.

I figured you'd known her before, that she wasn't a new member, otherwise I couldn't figure out why she'd just cracked open and laid a thick, smothering blanket of her own emotional drama all over the place - and been encouraged to continue. Rubberneckers! Admit it, you just wanted to watch the train wreck!

I also figured my own repugnance was a kind of weird female jealousy, or would be perceived that way, and I'm still pretty new here too, so I'd better just keep my mouth shut, figuratively speaking.

Maybe next time, I won't.
Juniper is offline   Reply With Quote