View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 05:03 AM   #28
LCanal
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am

Ok now you've got me going but I type slow so ????? can read it.

I've had an email account with ATT for about 10 years. I did it along time ago when I was idealistic about having one world wide phone number and one email address for life.
Anyway, a third party in the UK pays the bill for me. Every now and again about every 2 years something goes awry usually because the third party is on holiday for a month and something goes wrong with the credit card auto debit.

First gripe is ATT being a communication company does send out an email advising there is a problem it just gets cut off. Asinine

Second having been cut off I can’t access the web site to find out why. How F@#$%^& stupid.

Thirdly if one is overseas the majority of the help lines in “civilized “ countries are toll free which means they can’t be accesses from overseas. Speachless.

Fourthly. When I ask why don’t they wait a bit longer before acting. They claim a notice was mailed to the billing address. I say the person who pays was on holiday and couldn’t read any mail. They say what? on holiday for a month . I say yes. They say who goes on holiday for a month. I say a) The person who pays, b) most Germans, Italians, etc. etc.

What brilliant Customer Service from a communication provider.

And the kicker I can’t find out who is in charge of customer service so I can send an email and no I don’t want to change email address that would defeat the object.

There I feel better now for another 2 years.