View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 04:51 AM   #59
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

The first is my first Christmas party working for Dr Solomon's, which makes it 1995. I'd stopped off at Mum & Dad's to show them my dress and hair (done by a hairdresser - I never had any luck in putting it up myself). Lynn and I got into the dining room late (too busy at the bar!) and couldn't sit with friends - instead were guided to a table of programmers and IT chaps. Best thing that could've happened that night. As the only women on the table we were feted and celebrated and I made some friends I would keep until the company was bought out and scattered to the winds. Nice chaps these techy guys.

The second I would guess would be spring 1996. I was working at Solomon's at least. It's me eating KFC in my husband's comic shop (still looking unfinished) and I have no wedding ring on.

I was horrified when I got that photo back from the printers. I was SO FAT! The fact that I was obviously gorging on fried food made it even more inexcusable. Hey ho, live and learn. Must remember that one day I will look back and marvel about how lovely I am now.
Attached Images