View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 04:07 PM   #55
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Well elf, stop saying things he doesn't want to hear. It's obvious he's made up his mind on a course of action and this thread isn't to get advice, not even good advice.
This thread is just to get as many people as possible to tell him he's doing the right thing ~snip
no. it's not. this thread was to share my experience, and hopefully excorcise the demon, and to find out more about panic attacks. or heart attacks. I never had any pain in my heart. I was just afraid i would......like it was inevitable because of how badly I scared myself that one night. Walking around with a cramp in my shoulder from the tension.....overreacting to every little blip i feel, every pain in my arm or jaw....things i would have ignored 2 months ago .....it's crazy. What is a doctor going to do? tell me i'm too tense, and should quit smoking? And don't say it can't hurt to go see one, because going through a diagnosis is just going to feed the fire of my fear....give me more to worry about. I just need to forget it. People describing bizzare electrical anomolies just freaks me out, and makes it harder to stop obsessing.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote