Thread: Dave just left
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 04:48 PM   #13
jeni
is stuck on altair-4

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
He always becomes increasingly abusive and then burns all his bridges and bolts?

How many friends does he have left, with such immature boorish behavior?

What binds you to attempt to defend this kind of stuff without being able to talk about it? Oh, OK, fine, it wasn't cowardly, it was some other form of unspeakable bullshit that permits him and only him to be a total ass.

I for one don't care much about the reason. The fact that it's supposed to be some deep dark secret says much more: it's pathetic game-playing, and the most pathetic thing of all is that the game is still going on and you've been brought into it and are playing it, days after the fact.

Cowardly behavior. As LJ says, pussy. Pussy pussy pussy.

Monday his forum is archived.
You know, he explained all of this shit to you, and you're taking sides. Maybe it could have been handled differently on his part, but it's pretty pathetic that people he used to consider good friends are now turning on him and calling him names, when he would never have done this to you. THAT is fucking childish.

Edit: And to think, when I talked to Dave last night, he was near clueless about why you chose to end your friendship with him. Over a fucking forum? I mean, can't we let Dave and sycamore work this out without meddling in it? I think it's pretty funny that you are here bashing him, while when I talk to him, he's saying things like "I guess he just doesn't want to be friends anymore", and NOT acting like a complete child by calling you names, since this whole thing had next to nothing to do with you in the first place.

It's not some deep, dark secret. He doesn't want to drag it out on here because he realized that enough had been said, and he also realized that those who needed to know were those in the know. Which is exactly why he chose to converse with you through email. If you wanted him to post it on here, I'm sure you could have asked, instead of saying this shit about him behind his back.

Last edited by jeni; 11-30-2003 at 04:53 PM.
jeni is offline   Reply With Quote