View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 05:14 AM   #4031
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Pretty much everything this afternoon.

Jackson knocked the fence over to get the washing off the line for the 3rd day in a row.

Then I laid down wire because him and the bitch next door (4 legged) were getting friendly under the fence and digging....he then dug UNDER the wire to dig under the fence.

The kids came shopping with me this morning and even though they got a mountain of presents for Xmas - "can we get a toy or something?".

I said No, but when we saw these inflatable beach play things for $10, I told them I would advance their pocket money to buy them .....when I finished refencing the clothes line and the vegies, I saw them throwing the inflatable items up in the air on the road which I said not too because it would pop them. So I deflated them and pretended to throw them in the bin.

After I refused to cook their dinner (told you I was shitty), they had cereal and decided to go to bed early.

Work rang and asked me to come in to cover a sickie for evening shift, I reminded them that I am working all day tomorrow and the EBA would mean that would eff my shift up tomorrow - they couldnt see the issue....no thanks, I'll take the 8 hr shift tomorrow that I have arranged care for, rather than the 3 hour cover shift.

I got new sleeping pills today, so that might help
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote