Old 03-19-2020, 10:57 AM   #6697
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I need TP for my bunghole.[/TheGreatCornholio]

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!!

Name:  ch.JPG
Views: 350
Size:  25.1 KB

So, in the interests of maintaining a clean bunghole, I went out early this morning in search of toilet paper. At 7:00.

WalMart looked like Christmas eve. I had to park a good four hundred feet from the door. When I topped the hill coming upon WalMart, I saw the parking lot full to the gills and said 'Well, this can't be good.', and it wasn't. No paper products except plates and bowls. No tp, no tissue, no paper towels. But, they did have large rolls of bubble wrap on the ends of three aisles.

Dollar General Market wasn't open yet, but there was like 25 cars in the parking lot. I almost took a spot, thinking maybe these ppl know something I don't. I continued on.

Piggly Wiggly had three six-packs of paper towels. I took one, another guy came around the corner of the aisle and took another. He looked at them, looked at me, and said 'Close enough.' I said 'Me too.' And I went home.

The paper towels prolly won't flush well, but I got a 3 gallon bucket with a lid that may get pressed into service as a poopypaper receptacle.

And I have an emergency roll (¾) under the back seat in GrandCherokeeOne.

Close enough.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote