View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #7
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Some people enjoy this sort of thing....

1) How far away from where you live is the nearest village/town/city/... called Plymouth?

There doesn't seem to be a Plymouth in Australia, but the Plymouth, U.K. City Council lists Plympton, S.A. on it's list of "Plymouths around the world", and that is literally the next suburb.
Mind you they also list Devonport, Tasmania as a "Plymouth"; I think the criteria are being settled by people from Plymouth and having a name carried from the Plymouth area.

2) When was the last time you walked on a beach? Which beach?

Some time in October, various beaches on the south coast of the Fleurieu Peninsula.

3) What's you favorite swimming stroke (deduct 10 points for males answering breaststroke)

Loses ten points. Breast stroke is easy to maintain, and keeping your face up helps you see where you are going and stuff.

4) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate, made from the realest milk/cream possible.

5) Which external part of your head bothers you the most and why?

I'm having trouble with the concept of an "external part", so I'll just follow my generous-sized nose.

6) Do you think Flying Spaghetti Monster is offensive?

Only to people who I think ought to be offended occasionally.

7) What is the most expensive light/light fitment you have ever bought? Flashlights and headlights and spotlights etc count alongdide household lighting.

Petzl Tikka trekking head-lamp. Light, reliable, powerful, many features.

8) Have you ever regifted something? What?

Heck yeah. Mathoms.

9) What is your favorite number and why?

I treat all numbers equally.