View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #54
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Disagree.
Just don't shout me down because of my lack of children; that was a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster
Unfotunately, the most cost-effective way to ensure that no child is left behind is to make sure that none get too far ahead.
No. You've been reading too much Kurt Vonnegut. Or been in America too long. Okay I hold my hands up and say I don't know that system, but it's over-used as a clarion call by the right - who don't use the state system anyway.

Pete - crack babies are not part of this discussion. In the same way that children incapacitated by cerebral palsy and Down's syndrome and autism aren't. It's an interesting point, but not relevant.

Personally I am for mandatory birth control for underage girls. Shriek! Shriek! This is against religion and the law of free will! [not here, in the wider world]
Well if intercourse has an age limit, surely it is legal. It might not keep children in school, but such is human nature. Many girls were married before 16 in teh olden days.

I had a hundred things to say, but have been watching a documentary at the same time.
The way some people preach Jesus' message of peace, love and understanding makes me pretty sick. Too sick to carry on with this (no Dwellar was involved)

Abort all your children while they are still tadpoles. You will burn for all eternity, but the cells you loved before you even knew they existed will only be in Limbo. Serves you right for taking the Pill (technically an abortion as it rejects fertilised eggs) which is an abomination.

Then again having 13 children who go home to God via starvation and disease is much more worthy. God will then love you for the protracted suffering of each drawn, desperate face you send him. His will is done.