View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 10:26 AM   #27
rkzenrage

I'm not that great. A few years ago a PA o'd me. I went two weeks with no sleep (well, about two or three hours) while slowing being given larger and large doses of morphine.
I don't remember the last week and a half.
I tried at the end. I have a gun but tried to hang myself. Told them I deserved to suffer. I have a good idea why... my family goes through a lot.
I was released after the pump was removed and I got 48 hours of sleep. The first suicide attempt to be released in Polk County before the 72 hour watch time, ever. I had no intention of suing.
I know how close to the edge I am.
I was seconds from it, I was going to do it, there was no hesitation they told me.
It is a weekly struggle.
I am convicted and my reasons are in me and true... however, it is not easy. The pain never goes away, never lets up, never gives me a break and each day it is worse. That is what I have to look forward to, worse, always worse. Sometimes it seems like all I am holding on with are my fingernails and all I get is worse... I am no one's fucking hero.
I just keep thinking, what if my son thinks that I did not love him enough to stay with him? That can never be the truth, nothing will hurt that much. This will kill me soon enough anyway.

Last edited by rkzenrage; 02-02-2007 at 10:32 AM.