Thread: Chilling
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #17
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Might be, Luce; it's not original with me. Got the idea from Erich von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, Austrian poli-sci writer. Twentieth-century, and very very European, which lent a distinct color to his political thinking. That didn't stop him from quite impressing me.

Something determinedly never ever ever acknowledged by the fanatical and dubious, perhaps diabolical as well, antiTrumpkins is that whatever his misbehaviors in NYC, they have not impaired his executive capacity as POTUS. He seems capable of learning -- a Chapter Eleven seems to have lessoned him well enough to profit by it, and that was a good many years back, now. It should be noted, as I note, that he' s not stiffing contractors now, nor is he likely to start.

Not at any rate in an environment where when Donald Trump inhales, a confederacy of dunces leap up to assure us he did it wrong -- before he gets to the exhale part of the cycle. Feh! to these Usual Suspects. Double Feh! to anyone influenced by them; you are following false gods.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 02-25-2020 at 09:06 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote