Thread: Pam's sister.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
pensive pam
Banned

Pam's sister.

I don't know where to begin with this website. My name is Jessica, and I am the older sister of 'Pensive' Pam. I've spent half the day trying to figure out this site, and half the day trying to get Pam to submit me her password.

We (the family) have been trying our best with Pam. A lot of people are going through a tough time right now. Some have lost jobs, some have lost loved ones, some have severed relationships. My sister in no different except that she takes it to the extreme.

As her sister, I am shocked that she would open up to an internet community rather than her family, and her best friend and sister - me.
I read some of her posts with great trepidation. Mum will not be informed of what Pam has been doing, it would just upset her.

We are getting her help, and I and her family apologize for what has happened on here. She was not always like this. A few years ago, we were at Starbucks. A girl cut us in line, or so Pam thought. Pam grabbed her by the poneytail with one hand, and grabbed the girl's cell phone with the other and smashed it on the floor. I had to beg the police not to arrest her.

We will make an effort to ensure she does not return. And again, we apologize for the disturbance she has caused. I guess you guess just have to read about it. We have to live with it. Again, our aologies.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote