View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 06:12 AM   #9
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I think the rest of the players involved are cowards for not coming forward and owning up. So much for the whole team thing...letting their mate take the heat for all of them.

Regardless of whether this chick knew what she was getting into or not, it would seem that she didn't ask to have sex with 6 or 8 of them but possibly 2.

Who's to say what the credentials of the other barmaid are? No one knows what her adjenda might be in smearing this womans reputation. Maybe she had her eye on one of them herself? You just never know, but it certainly seems that there's been a lot of covering up over the whole thing.

I think it's about time the disgusting behaviour of the NRL players in general has been brought to light finally. Perhaps now they'll do something about cleaning up the game.

As a note, it seems these types of situations occur when teams are travelling together. Are they actually on their own time then? Or should they be expected to behave themselves when they're on tour?

When any other sporting team goes on tour they're generally expected to conform to a code of conduct. Why not rugby league players?

The whole thing just reeks and although I feel sorry for Johns' family, in particular his kids, I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for him. He did cheat on his wife remember, and it would seem that that's the least of his problems now.