Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:08 AM   #190
W.HI.P
Free

I know its early to be talking about the NFL, but they are offering some very high long term prices on two really strong bets for the new season.
The NFC East is tightly matched, and even though I'm an Eagels fan, I can't help but think of the probability of this equally rated team the Washington Redskins winning it!
The OL knows its job like no other teams.
With Clinton Portis back and Ladell Betts backing him up make the redskins one of the best running teams in football.
That opens up the passing game in which Washington has multiple choices.
The above average defence will be well rested in every game with this time consuming offence.
All 4 teams in the east are great, but i believe Washington will be at least 2nd at the end of the season, making this 7,50 price a gift.
Take it now, while you can!

In the NFC south, The Carolina Panthers have this very weak division wrapped up before the season even starts.
New Orleans was charity last year. The Panthers real opponents would be the Atlanta Falcons, only Mr Vick has run into a brick wall. Details regarding that I will not give, but given the probability of him out for half of the season, there is nothing that can stop Carolina from winning this division, so at 3,50 whats not to like?

N.F.L

NFC East Winner

Washington Redskins = 7,50

NFC South Winner

Carolina Panthers = 3,50