View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #4662
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I've worked with health insurance co. since 1987. They usually take the path of least work/most threat right off the bat. One simple phone call and taking down the ins. co. rep's name will solve the problem. But ya gotta get the NAME. and tell them you're noting their name, any other method of identifying them ("Mary, is there any other way you are identified? Like a number or location?") note date and time and tell them that, too. I personally know two people who work for insurance companies that I wouldn't let watch my cat over a weekend. They hem, they haw, they deny, they say they lost the paperwork, or it never came or they never heard of that or you didn't call to pre-certify, blah, blah, blah. I had my first son in 1990. I called the company to let them know I was pregnant and my due date. After he was born they denied the claim saying I had a pre-existing condition...of pregnancy.

HOW, I ask you, HOW could the government do worse than these private money-making, soul-sucking, heartless-- ---------------BASTARDS???????
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote