View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 06:48 AM   #1962
glatt

It's a GE that got consistently good reviews online and a decent review in consumer reports.

I had to compromise on the oven control knobs, because those are so hard to find. It's got a touch screen, but is relatively easy to understand. I just spend a few seconds looking for the correct part of the touch pad to depress. *shrug*

The storage drawer is really very nice. Ball bearing drawer slides. Fully extends.

The whole thing looks very modern. It has no tower in the back, so we had to buy a stainless steel panel to screw to the bare painted wall in back of the stove top.

On sale for 1500, down from 2000 on MLK day. We bought the extended warranty, which we never do, because I am really down on the quality of new appliances. Bought it from a local store, not a big box. Service was great. We forgot to get the cookie sheets and nice lasagna pan out of the old stove, and my wife called the delivery guys about 15 minutes later, when she realized our mistake, and they turned around and drove the big truck back to our house to return the pans. It might have helped that she had tipped them?

Last edited by glatt; 02-04-2019 at 10:18 AM.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote