View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 01:53 AM   #1155
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

I woke up this morning after a very odd and somewhat disturbing dream.

Now, first of all, I don't dream much. Or, if I do dream, I almost never remember them. Secondly, as much as I miss my folks, I don't recall having any dreams about them since they passed away. I've certainly never dreamed about my niece.

So here's what happened:

In my dream, I had just crawled into bed for the night. My niece comes into the room, walks over to a chair in which a huge teddy bear is sitting (I have no huge teddy bears) and hugs it, then leaves.

Next, my mother enters and says something to me, but it's all garbled and I don't understand what she's saying. She leaves and then my father enters. Says he's looking for something (don't recall what it was) and I suggest it might be in his computer. He says, "Yes, I have to go to the office to check that." He leaves the room, goes outside, gets in a car and drives away. End of dream.

I woke up this morning with an uneasy feeling about that dream. Called my brother and sis-in-law this evening; they told me that my niece was diagnosed with vulvar cancer, yesterday.

Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote