View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #47
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
You're the dishonorable liar who cried "gun freak", "arsenal", and "bragging about his guns" when none of those are objectively true. You're grasping at straws like an aging whore who's lost her looks. You've disgraced yourself and discredited any subjective opinions you hold. It's sad that you're so desperate for attention from some such person as my "bad self"; yet, so caught up in denial that thou has protested too much and given yourself away with "I'd never paid you any mind before this thread.
Why do those, with an honest concern for big guns, use logic? Adults who are still children, instead, cannot use a prefrontal cortex. Logic is only found in adults who are adult. Who do not reply emotionally.

Posting cheapshots is routine in this thread. By posters enthralled by big guns. Sexobon demonstrates why those who need unrestricted big guns typically act like adult children. An adult, using the brain that forms after age 16, would not post personal attacks. Adults reply with logic; not with the emotional brain that characterizes children.

The emotional (adults who are still children) will adamently deny that reality.

Science also says some adults never form / use their pre-frontal cortex. But then my father fully enjoyed manipulating them with brainwashing. Children and adults who are still children can be told how to think. Will reply with anger, emotion, and cheapshots when manipulation is exposed. As Sexobon has done to bluecuracao.

Why is Sexobon so easily manipulated by the NRA? By not replying as an adult, he identifies himself as easily manipulated by advertising and other forms of brainwashing. The most easily brainwashed may ferocously attack others who are logical (adult). Just like a kid having a meltdown. Sexobon did just that.

Adults who are still children were told that cigarette smoking increases health. They believed it. That big guns increase safety. Another obvious myth. Adults, who still act like kids, are why guns have created so many massacres. The least adult among us need more and bigger guns. Hollow point bullets. NATO caliber assault rifles. And weapons that only serve one purpose - to hunt humans.

Why do adult children need that? The emotional, inspired by big guns and the thrill, would also post that personal attack on bluecuracao.

Sexobon demonstrates why gun violence is increasing. I expect Sexobon to reply again like an adult child. By not using what should have formed at age 16 - a prefrontal cortex. If using a prefrontal cortex, we would not be discussing why so many gun fanactics post cheapshots.

Adults using logic are not posting cheapshots. Adults recognize why unrestricted ownership of big dics - sorry - big guns only decreases safety. As statistics and history repeatedly demonstrate.

Let's see how many gun fanatics will try to use their prefrontal cortex. A logical Sexobon (engaging the prefrontal cortex) will post a serious and detailed aplogoy to bluecuracao. If not, well, that is why unrestricted gun ownership increases gun violence.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote