View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 09:01 AM   #50
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

This old man has his son put him in a retirement home. On his first day there he wakes up with a hard-on. Then a nurse comes in and gives him head. He calls his son and says, "Son, thank you so much for sending me here. I woke up with wood and the nurse gave me a hummer! This is fantastic. I love this place"

Then the next day the old man was walking down the hallway and fell down. An orderly walked up behind him, pulled his pants down and screwed him.

The old man calls his son and says, "Son, you've got to get me out of here. This place is terrible. I fell down today and an orderly screwed me!"

The son tells his father, "Well dad, yesterday you got a blowjob from a hot nurse. You've got to take the good with the bad."

The dad replies, "But son, you don't understand. I only get a hard on a couple of times a month. I fall down everyday!"