View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #24
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Well depends what your reason for posting it was..... here it backs up a story that is interesting and current. Did you do that at all?

I tend to feel that this is not so IotD-worthy as other recent images. However, Calimama is doing a fine job of keeping the IotD going and is not posting several images in places where they just don't belong for no reason other than she's horny and wants to share the joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
eta: Grav, I think you should let it go mate. That was a long time ago and I can't see there's anything to be achieved by bringing it up again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
oh please. you do post some funny stuff, but when you whine like a bitch... you just sound like a loser who blames the world for being unfair. Like Whitey is holding you down. MAN UP, dood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
You don't get "similarly unclothed" men and women.
In summer, in my town, male labourers work topless. Others walk around topless.
To the extent that pubs have signs outside saying that Shirts Must Be Worn.

I have never, ever, in my (nearly) 40 years, seen any woman walking around topless. On occasional beaches, beside some pools, yes. But on the High Street? No.

For the rest, Monster said it eloquently enough.

I may have been one of the people that raised the point previously.
I believe I am honest and this does not disprove that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Attached Images

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote