View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 10:19 AM   #132
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleaxe bill
support your accusation that MY accusations are unsupported, because I can guarantee that every word I type is articulate and fully supported... And Brianna, you're callin' my vocabulary 3rd grade? Well, just look at your lezbo friend "Sundae Cunt", calling me a troll... That's about as 3rd grade as you can get... By the way, I have read every one of your threads and they totally stray from what you just posted, you fake-ass hypocrit... So before you throw your UNSUPPORTED ACCUSATIONS out there, do some research or ask questions... It's called having an OPEN MIND
Merely screaming that you are right and everyone else is stupid is NOT supporting your accusations. This may work for you when bullying the little kids on the playground after school, but its not going to get you far with anyone else - ESPECIALLY the people who post here.

You jump in at the tail end of a thread which I started tongue in cheek and never bother to read it from the beginning or read any other threads here. You gleefully jump to the conclusion that you have stumbled across a den of fat, middle-aged, Nazi's, because you are longing to prove your hypothesis that all adults are out to get you and know nothing compared to yourself. If you ACTUALLY had read any threads here, you would know that most folks in this forum consider me to be an extremely left of center, bleeding heart, card carrying member of the ACLU. I find your blanket condemnation to be childish and faintly amusing, but your repeated insults are fast becoming boring.

Your arrogance ill becomes you. At 15 (if that's how old you REALLY are), you can barely change your own diaper. Because you are afraid to actually take us on in rational debate, you resort to childish name calling and obscenities and then become incensed when this ploy does not go over well.

I suggest that you stop wasting your time here and go back to playing your computer games and sleeping through your classes in school whenever you happen to show up that day. You are well on your way to becoming an adult who never gets anywhere, is fired from every job he attempts, and spends his days laying on the couch complaining that the world is unfair. Keep it up. However, if you keep it up here, don't expect to be met with any better reception than what you have so far.