View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 12:29 PM   #232
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Let's do this, then. Here's a fair question.

IMO, the losers are the ones who inflict the violence in this scenario. That's my position and it's also the position of rule of law.

So under what conditions, in America, is it acceptable to strike an unarmed diminutive Asian guy standing on the side of the street filming you?

Please tell us how. He wasn't being provocative... unarmed, non-threatening, not saying a word, not doing anything, just filming them. Do you figure they are allowed to strike him because they didn't like what he showed on his videos, or what he said about them? Be honest.
If that man is actively conspiring with the people who are out to hurt people, then he is just as guilty and I have no moral issue with it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...video-surfaces

Quote:
The Portland Mercury published video on Monday that appears to show him watching the right-wing group Patriot Prayer making plans for a violent clash at a bar, which he did not report or try to stop. The website published a story from "Ben," a pseudonym, who spent two years undercover with Patriot Prayer. Some of the people involved in the brawl now face felony riot charges.

Quote:
The people using weapons, striking him, causing him to bleed, be taken to the hospital, held overnight, these are all facts. Most of them are on videos that I've personally watched in order to verify what's going on.
I am not disputing the order of events.

Quote:
That's actually enough for me. I don't need him to have a brain hemorrhage to identify the losers in this scenario, but please, if you know he lied about having a hemorrhage, let us know how you know.
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...antifa-877914/

Quote:
But it wasn’t until Ngo was attacked at the June rally that he truly ascended to the ranks of right-wing media shit-stirrer. “Attacked by antifa. Bleeding. They stole my camera equipment. No police until after. waiting for ambulance . If you have evidence Of attack please help,” he tweeted, later adding that he had been diagnosed at the ER with a brain hemorrhage and that antifa had thrown quick-dry cement milkshakes at him. (This claim was later debunked.) Footage also surfaced on Twitter of Ngo at the rally, being doused with a milkshake and silly string, and getting punched by an antifascist protester.
Link to debunking is provided in the text of the RS article.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote