View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 05:16 AM   #10
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by juju
You make it sound easy, but it's really not given her current mindset and situation. Hey, if only people really could "fix" things, just like that. Wouldn't life be great?
I'm sorry, but your friends are dumb assholes. He is eventually going to break, and mommy is going to slash her wrists anyway. So we have a kid with a gay dad that dumped mom ("he didn't love us enough to change!") who is now taking a dirt nap. How fucked up do they want their kid to be?

Sometimes people need to wake up. You make it sound like it's impossible. This is pretty clearly a case where the two people would be better off as friends because sex really is required to make a happy and close marriage and these two aren't getting it done (for obvious reasons). Yet they're so blinded by their faith that they cannot accept reality (that they both like dick). Obviously they need serious counseling (and not some fucking charlatan like Dr. Phil), but they're not going to do that either. Tell me honestly, could they be in a more hopeless situation?

So what's the point? She will reject the truth and not do what she needs to do (which is get a divorce and find someone that can make her happy), so they're both going to be miserable.

My advice is to buy her a vibrator.