Thread: Weird News
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #140
Lena
has-a one-a short-a leg-a

dunno if it's true, but we'll find out Friday

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/is-...307063964.html

Quote:
The search for Bigfoot is over, according to two US hunters who say they have found the body of the hairy ape-like creature and will back their claims up at a press conference tomorrow.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer say they discovered the body in a forest in northern Georgia, a south-east US state, about two weeks ago.

The pair, who reportedly operate a Bigfoot tracking business, will present "DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature" at a press conference in California tomorrow.

Photos already released on the internet show a large ape-like animal crammed into a freezer, where it was being preserved.
Quote:
The body is reportedly male, over two metres tall, weighs over 230 kilograms, has reddish hair, blackish-grey eyes and human-like teeth.

"I got to be honest, when I first saw it I hated to see it in that state it was in. I wanted to capture one so the world could see it walking. I guess this is the next best thing for the time being," he said.

He said a video filmed by the two men the day they found the body showed at least "three others walking upright like a man".