View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:06 AM   #98
extemporaneous
i like watching the puddles gather rain

birthday

well hey guys sorry i fell off. today is my 21 and im up early so i can go out xmas shopping. here's what happened in the past however long:
i moved out of dudley's only for him to beg me to come back (he cant sleep in his bed w/o me blah blah blah) so i visited and then visited some more and then he asked me to move back in with him. so i did. now i have all kinds of things going on. with my son...regardless on who agrees with this or not...he's being adopted by his grandmother. she lives in florida and welcomed me to move there too. so fuck drugs man i havent gotten high in a LONG time. i got a therapist and im slowly changing my life, only because it takes time to make things happen. i am trying to get certified in wordperfect with the help of welfare (dont worry im not taking your money just their job training) and that way i can get a better job than burgerking. i found out my cancer spread, so i have to deal with a bunch of bullshit i really dont even like to think about. that's it in a nutshell. have a great 12/12