Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 08:44 PM   #158
monster
I hear them call the tide

American Underwear lasts for about 5 minutes before the elastic is fucked.
British Underwear lasts forever. For-fucking-ever. So long, apparently, that letting it go would be like assisted suicide for a healthy family member.

I may or may not know a highschooler-to-be squeezing his butt into tighty-whitey style knickers I was horrified to see were (allegedly) for kindergarten-age (I know these are ones that were way to big for the age they said so completely bypassed the first boy and ended up on the second when he was somewhat older than that.... but still..... they must be eligible for pension by now)

Action has been taken. Certain items will not be returning from the laundry. New short-lived-that-wont-get-his-ass-kicked-in-the-locker-room items have been purchased and approved. He thinks they'll be great for when he needs them. that need will occur sooner than he thinks.....

that is all.

Wait, no it isn't. I'm real pissed/somewhat miffed that the 3-month-old underwear is in worse shape than the 12-year-old-possibly-worn-for-4-years () stuff