View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 04:07 PM   #110
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
You must be confused in your terminology
No, I'm not. And I never claimed those who volunteered to DEFEND AMERICA and are taking part in this unconstitutional war were drafted. They were sent to take part in a war by a lying weasel who wouldn't do it himself.

Quote:
As far as all your documented proof of Bush's desertion, none of it comes anywhere near proof that he did any such thing
Wrong. It proves it perfectly.

Quote:
So Radar, I'm curious.. how much military experience have you got under your belt?
I was in and out in only 2 years. They had a special program back in 1987 called "Sea College". You get in, get college money and get out with no time in the reserves. I hated every second of it. Nothing but a bunch of idiots. But I'm sure you must be a special case....cough

Quote:
Your suggestion that it was "sugar-coated" because of "daddy's connections" is absurd.
Your suggestion that it was anything else is ludicrous. You can't be so stupid as to think Bush's father didn't have anything to do with him being assigned to a air national guard post while everyone else was being sent to die in a war we shouldn't have been involved in. Or can you? Hopefully you won't compound that ignorance by suggesting that even though all the paperwork points to the fact that Bush is a military deserter that it was just a clerical error. Please tell me you're not so I can sleep better tonight.

Last edited by Radar; 10-14-2003 at 04:12 PM.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote