View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #124
FloridaNativeIndian

California Sucks. Period.

I came out from Florida to help a family member with their new home in June '10. I have spent 7 months dealing with Californicatied pricks, pussies and a**holes.
I am disgusted, somewhat in shock, and just plain fed up.
Most of the people I have met are arrogant, think they know it all, are uppity, and just full of shit. But,, everyone is pretty, including the men!
Californians act like they are better than every other state in the U.S.
I've dealt with businesses and individuals and to be honest, I've never seen so much BULL & UN-PROFESSIONAL crap.
Radio Shack, Home Depot, Pizza Hut, you name it and there are dumbasses who work there screwing up orders or wasting patrons time.
Californians pay more attention to how they look and speak rather than doing their damn jobs. No wonder the state is broke. People collect thier paychecks but sure as hell don't work for them.
They use big proper words that apparently fool themselves into thinking that they know what they're talking about. Not!
The weather sucks. It rained twice in 3 months, each time raining for 10 minutes. No wonder your dry ass state burns.
Law enforcement is like a scene from every bad movie you see on TV. Cops busting meth heads or wanna be gang members. Even worse, "profiling" must have been created in CA. It happened to me!
All I can say is this, I honestly thought I might be pleasantly pleased with the "plastic people" of this Dry ass state. I was waaay wrong!

California: Where the women act like men and the men talk and sound like little girls. Look at Jesse James of West Coast Choopers. He sounds like a fucking lil pussy girl! Men here sound just like him!

F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. SOCAL ! Burn or Fall into the Ocean soon, PLEASE!!!