View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #153
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Supermarket run, probably could have survived without going, but I wanted bananas and it sort of gets out of control after that, because that forces me to start at the front and work my way sequentially to the end wandering past all those evil little sale tags. Bought very few things that weren't on special. You can't pass up $1.88 Tasycakes, especially while Spice Kake Krimpets are in season. And some yeast, just in case I break through the bread-making inertia. And I really needed the garlic bread pretzels nuggets. And some organic chocolate chip cookies, but we're having girl's night and one just HAS to take a snack. And they've never had crab chowder before. See, I really needed it. I just have to decide how I'll do the hamburger. I bought lunchmeat so I don't want to do a meatloaf. And I forgot to buy breadcrumbs. Oh crap. Unrelated to the meatloaf, I forgot to get mayo. I always forget something if I'm not using a list.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote