Thread: You RFN, 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #564
monster
I hear them call the tide

I see Merc's on a seagull post run. flies in, shits everywhere........

Ibram, when you have tough teachers, they tell you to picture them nekkid. I really don't advise that with Merc, because you might bust a gut laughing, but it may help you to remember this:

He has to buy "love" -not just friends, but the only way he knows how to control his wife and daughters is with money too. And control them he must, because he knows he is superior to all females. With men, his currency is ex-services/rugby. You, he has no fucking idea how to deal and so goes for knee-jerk extermination. Because he is clearly superior to you and yet you don't seem to get that.

That kind of goes for the rest of us too. We (mostly) can't be bought (although dammit he's tried so hard) and we can't be intimidated physically. The only other joker up his sleeve is that he doesn't work at Walmart. He's kind of used to being respected for his career and he just can't get that he's so majorly "outranked" here by so many dwellars that we're just not impressed, that his only recourse is to verbally abuse us to the point where we might be grateful for a crumb of non-abuse. Some call it trolling.

So, just quit reacting. He ain't worth it. Remember, he's just spent 36 hours inhaling anaesthetic so he can buy something that will make someone pay him some attention. It's sad, really.