View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:44 AM   #8
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
It frames the tea party, Fox News, and Limbaugh disciples as advocates of hate, useless confrontation, and wacko extremism. And creates a problem for a moderate like Romney. He must now side with extremists or demonstrate the moderate he really wants to be.

Hateful extremists always need a bogeyman. bin Laden is gone. So gays make an easy target. Hate is necessary to recruit and rally extremists. And to even attack moderate Republicans who are openly condemning the hate and confrontation advocated by wacko extremists.

regular.joe accurately exposed the contradiction. The most hateful do not think for themselves. Are told that conservatives use government to impose religion and their morals on all others. The most naive are told how a conservative must think. Then parrot the propaganda. Do not even understand an obvious contradiction.

What minority will become the next extremist's target? We know extremist gain power by promoting hate. No decent, educated, or informed person has a problem with gay marriage. Those who promote hate need that bogeyman.
I love your post tw. This is the kind of rant I wish I could write so eloquently.