View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:31 AM   #775
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
It's a shame you didn't warn your family, just like you didn't warn us
Relevant people were trying to not spread harm. The guy, who thinks he may have killed my mother, said straight out, he could not get tested. Tried repeatedly. We know why. Trump could have used the Defense Procurement Act to address a constant and severe shortage of reagents and other necessary materials to do testing. He refused, with contempt for America.

He openly said testing is unnecessary. When experts (patriots) were saying we must do one million tests daily. Even today, Trump demonstrates denials. He has no problem spreading the Trump virus. Intentionally removing his mask before live national TV. His family intentionally violated rules defined by the Cleveland Clinic - due to contempt for America. Same denials, that killed so many so many months ago, remains. Because the Great Liar was and "is the wrong man for the job."

UT avoids discussing the threat, topic, and a treasonist Trump. I also did not mention those family deaths long ago. I address what is relevant. UT - the topic is that scumbag - who was a scumbag even in 2016 - as demonstrated by many facts repeatedly posted here.

Trump does today what he has done his entire life. He never created or ran a single successful company. He always stiffed his contractors. He did not (could not) pay back his bank loans. Then used corruption to enrich himself. Others died? He blames the Chinese. He always blames others even though 99% of all problems (and my family deaths) are directly traceable to him.

Not citing Trump as THE problem in every post is disingenuous.

People so naive in 2016, who did not see what is now painfully obvious, really should apologize for (concede to) their massive mistake.

The man has so much contempt for everyone as to even call soldiers "losers". Why would anyone not always criticize the scumbag? Brainwashing.

Last edited by tw; 10-08-2020 at 10:41 AM.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote