View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 08:54 AM   #771
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
If you are saying what I think you are saying, then I'm sorry for the deaths in your family, tw.
Yes, those deaths are in my family. On a day that the Great Liar said there are only 15 Covid cases and that will drop to zero - that is the day that one died.

Don't be sorry for me. I am less relevant. Over 200,000 have died because, as the New England Journal of Medicine make obvious, the Great Liar kills people because he is incompetent. Because he has a 30 second attention span. Because all must sacrifice for the greater glory of Trump's narcissistic personality disorder. Be sorry for all Americans because of what he and his 'hate' supporters have done to America. I am simply one example of what Trump and his disciples have and will continue to do to America. That says where 'sorrow' should be directed.

Hey Hey Donald J. How many more Americans will you kill today. Shamefully, that is a fact - not rhetoric. So many dead Americans exist because, as so many educated (patriotic) people know, Trump has always been and is "the wrong man for the job".

I was buying masks in January because this threat was that obvious that long ago. Months later Boris Johnson and Donald Trump were still denying and obstructing. Both knew reality. And lied anyway. Be sorry for so many patriotic Americans harmed by a racist, anti-Semite, misogynist, Nazi loving, philandering president. Don't waste time or emotion on me. Focus blame where consideration belongs.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote