View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #89
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Then you did not work in a GM plant. These are very hard working people - very responsible. When a bad attitude exists, you can quickly see why. Bad attitude is created by bad management. Management so self centered and so destructive to even change all signs to read "employe". Spend massive money only because the boss is important.

Productive company - your boss works for you. Communism - you work for your boss. GM is very communist. Obviously, employees will have a bad attitude. The CEO makes that obvious.

Yes, one day there were many idle employees. A 747 carrying essential parts crashed in Malaysia. Slowly employees had no more work. Therefore those employees are lazy? Hardly.

What happens in a Honda plant if the door manufacturer delivers one defective door? Everyone in Honda stops working. Are those Honda employees lazy? Nonsense. Someone else screwed up. So very responsible employees are doing what they can do - maybe play cards.

If GM employees don't have work, the layers of management have screwed Americans again. 85% of all problems are ...
Honey, I'm just reiterating what people told me. And I'll bet you a LOT of money that no one who works at Honda has ever sat around on the clock playing card. Huh-uh. IN fact, my buddies would laugh to hear that.

But you're right, I blame management. My post did not NOT blame management. You silly wabbit.