Thread: Easter Egg Hunt
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #7
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I just made some clues up. I'm just thinking about how to hide them over night. I might have to get some little jars.

Here are the clues:

Clue One.
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don’t like these apples, you should see what the oranges have to say!
(fruit basket)
Clue Two.
Very good! Now that you’ve shown you’re clever no chump, how bout looking under the GREAT BIG STUMP?
(Orange Tree)
Clue Three.
So you’re crafty and funny and think you’re so smart. Go find the clue in the mechanical cart.
(big log)
Clue Four.
If you think the tractor was terribly easy, the next clue might make you all smelly and greasy.
(Tractor)
Clue Five.
Now that you’ve shown that you are no ham, how ‘bout a walk right around the dam?
(among dads grease and oil stuff)
Clue Six.
I hope you didn’t get muddy or damp. Your next clue might take you under a ramp.
(far side of the dam)
Clue Seven.
You’re getting closer to finding the stash. Maybe the chooks would like some mash?
(ramp)
Clue Eight.
The animals like living here on the farm, but where do you go if you’re bleeding from harm?
(chook food)
Clue Nine.
If you can run not slow or too late, the next clue might take you right up to the gate.
(first Aid kit)
Clue Ten.
Last but not least, you must stand facing east and look near the pumpkins to find your sweet treat!
(back gate)

They're pretty easy clues, but I think the kids will have fun with them.