View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 09:38 AM   #1912
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

No miracles so far. I need to figure out how to deal with the pain. Yesterday, I could sit in a chair, and even get up and walk slowly around. The interval decreased from about 5 minutes to about 2 where I could get up and not feel that ache begin in my hip socket. Once that started, the femur started up yelling at me, then the knee, then into my shins within about a minute. Pain level just below that panic inducing pain of a Charlie horse... But in the bone. Deep in there.

Hobble back to my chair, sit down like I'm dropping a bag of flour... Then it would sing for 3 or 4 more minutes, and slowly fade. The relief is lovely. Makes you want to get back up and see how long you get.

Had to just gut it out to take a shower. Toward the end of that, I was rinsing with the hose thing, and had a moment of no pain abruptly. Then it came back when I got out. If I tuck my ass under and bend my right leg a bit, it eases. But I can't stand around like that.

Ok in my chair at the moment. I'm debating just trying a day of light activity like mowing the lawn, and seeing if that helps, or will I do more damage. If this goes on with no improvement 2 more days, I'm going to have to go see a chiropractor or something. I've got another month before we go back to work, I think. I really don't want to spend it idly trapped in my chair.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote