View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 09:21 PM   #23
Nightsong
Wang Dude

OC my thoughts are with you. I have to say to a lot of what I have read here, your posts and others I think Sixfeet and I are lucky.
We were together before she met the donor. When she was with him he always treated her and the kids as trash. When she and I first got back together he use to ocme see our son, but he always treated him as an annoyance while he tried to convince Sixfeet to come back to him. After a lot of crap from her mother she and I seperated(not really or choice,even longer story) she ended up with him again. She was in a bad state and I still say there was a lot more shit going on in that house than I ever found out about. I lived 12 hours away and could not convince her that she didn't deserve the scumbag. She felt she was owed punishment for what happened between us. SHe got Pregnant again and the jerk actually tried causing a car accident to make her lose it.
SHe wise up some and moved in with parents. so did he not long after. After our daugther was born she realized that most of the real trouble and pain in her life came from him. She called me and asked if I really meant it when I told her that I loved her. I said yes and asked her what she wanted. She said a home for her kids. MAybe even something better for herself. I like to think I came through on that. We dont have much, but we are happy. as are the kids.
The point of this incredibly rambling post is this. We got lucky. He never cared about the kids. Never really wanted them, they were a barginning chip to get to Sixfeet. Since our marriage five years ago there has been one phone call. Him asking her mother if she was home. Her mother told him she had moved and was getting married. Just like she had told him. SHe offered the phone number and addie, he said he didn't need it and hung up. With any luck that will be the last we ever hear from him. Our children will know who he was. Beyond that he is owed nothing but pity.
Nightsong is offline   Reply With Quote