View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 08:56 AM   #4
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Re: Re: How will the public act after the next attack?

Quote:
Originally posted by SteveDallas

It will demand the excision of all boobies and talk thereof from TV, radio, print media, and the Internet. This is a Christian nation, a nation of high moral character, and the American people are sick and tired. Sick of being forced to watch indecent and obscene programming that is forced down their throats by the perverted minions of the Blue State liberal media. Tired of being metaphorically strapped down and forced to listen to Bubba the Love Sponge, Howard Stern, and their ilk.

It will demand a return to good, honest, American values. Values of innocence and purity, values of reverence for God and for our country and its government. Americans--true Americans--will no longer tolerate the constant carping and criticism of this great nation by the nay-sayers and liberals who own the political discourse.

It will demand a return to the wholesome, tradtional, Christian values that made this country great, the values that, if we had not been forced to turn our backs on them by the Godless media, would have protected our nation and prevented such tragedies from occurring.

That's what it will demand.

Pay no attention to that Osama behind the curtain.
you're kidding, i hope.

don;t confuse the total bullshit that you see on tv news with what america actually wants. If america DIDN'T want programs like Howard Stern and all of these reality shows, they would't get the ratings that they get. What the hell is so wholesome about "christian values"? please tell me you were being sarcastic, steve.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote