View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #12
SPUCK
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
I've heard a story about how a person's pet python was fed on frozen mice that had been re-warmed in the microwave, to the point it developed a Pavlovian reaction to the "bing" of the microwave, and this became a problem when they were using the microwave for anything else.

Hmm. It was funnier when I heard it.
LOL. Some problem with the story since snakes cannot hear anything.

Another rat story:

I used to breed rats for my Boa. Rats being rats would sometimes have a population explosion. I'd freeze the rats and individually wrap them in little baggies then stack them like cord wood in the Garage Freezer. Well the garage was part of a studio we rented to college students. I was about 12?

Anyway students being students the guy snoops in our freezer.

One day I'm walking by and the guy is "pisssssT! Hey kid!!" ing at me. I come over to him not knowing what he wants, "yeah"? He drags me over to the freezer, opens it and points, sort of frantically, at the stack of nice straight, rolled-up rats with their tails sticking out neatly. He asks, "What are those!!??!". It just popped into my head as he asked. I answered, "Ratsickles". To keep him from seeing me break down in heaving laughter I didn't say another thing. I just turned and left.

I'm sure he thought we were the Adams family.
SPUCK is offline   Reply With Quote