View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 11:07 PM   #14
Billy
Professor

I am me, not capitalist running dog

Q: Billy, is that a Nike jacket, you a capitalist running dog?

A: xoxoxoBruce, you are a real China fan from what you said this word. Outside clothes and things can not present your soul. Even if you wear Bush clothes, you are still yourself.

In the globalization time, we can not live alone without others' work. If we can not make high quality PC, we should use the resource to make high quality clothes to avoid waste. As you know, in the USA many underwears are made in China. I know maybe you wear China made underwear. As you said, you are one socitalist running dog too.

Although I wear Nike jacket, but my mind and soul is China drgon heart. The blood in my body is Yellow River water.

Q: I see Foshan is near Guangzhou (Canton) and in the same part of China as Hong Kong and Macau. Lots of industry and commerce. Warm and wet climate.

A: We near HK, but I can not freely enter HK. This city is one small, quiet and beautiful city. I like it now.

Q: How do you feel about Korea, North and South?

A: The North and South Korea is one people. I think they would become one in the coming future. Many Korean think it too.

The North Korea have a long life friendship with us. We like them. The south has a economy and culture communication with us now. They need China market and I need their products.

I hope we have a calm and cooperation relation. If Asia is good, the world would be better, is it?
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote