View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 05:35 PM   #6
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
… Over the last few years ever louder fireworks have emerged which sound more like an artillery barrage than a domestic pyrotechnic display. ...
Once upon a 4th of July, in a place far, far away (called San Antonio), a man relaxing in his apartment would hear people outside laughing and then a series of small explosions. When he looked outside; however, there was no one to be seen. This happened several times at various intervals through late afternoon into the early evening.

The man lived in an apartment complex of multiple 2 story buildings positioned around a common area with a swimming pool in the middle. A patio surrounded the swimming pool and a decorative brick wall, 2-3 ft. high, lined the patio in places. It was where 2 walls came together and formed a concave corner that the man strolled over to.

There the man carefully placed a military artillery simulator and activated its fuse. He made it back to his apartment just as a loud whistling began, tapering off like the sound of an incoming artillery round, finishing with a huge KABOOM! Every pane of glass in the apartment complex rattled...A LOT! Water rippled across the swimming pool.

In another apartment building, across the common area from where the man resided, a sliding glass door opened in one of the apartments. A broomstick with a white kitchen towel tied to the end of it appeared waving about. From inside the apartment could be heard people yelling "WE SURRENDER!"

I, I mean the man, went back to relaxing and thought to himself - Glorious!
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote