View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 10:20 AM   #4
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Choose your weapon. Penguins or Ostriches? I initially read these as one question, so I choose to answer it that way: ostriches would make a way better army than penguins.

You are the hero of the story, you have just broken into the office of the baddie in their castle at the top of a mountain*, messed up their computer and entire empire, you have the chip you need to save the world if you can get it back to base… ….how do you escape? Climb out quietly the way I came in. No need to make a scene.

Fill in the blank: As happy as a ____________________ Clam.

Ice cream or pie? Ice cream.

Would you try walking over hot coals if given the opportunity? In a controlled environment where I watched someone else do it first... probably.

Is this weird yet? Nah.

Supplies are short, rationing is in effect. You just entered the convenience store/corner shop when all hell breaks loose and looters crash in. What do you grab? Closest to you are bread, toilet paper, cheese, bleach and canned mushrooms. What do you do? In a chaotic situation, I'm not grabbing shit, I'm getting out of there. People are crazy and I don't need to die for some stupid groceries. In a long-term shortage situation, I'd hoard spices. Valuable to everyone, shelf-stable, and take up relatively little space. I could trade for what I needed.

Do you like to have your hair washed by somebody else? I don't mind it conceptually. The sinks at the hairdressers hurt my neck, though.

Am I forgiven? Blessed be.

What is the furthest place (physical distance-wise) you have ever been from where you were born? London.

What is the best pill ever invented? Meh. Parameters are too broad. Saving most lives? Penicillin. Most dramatic effect that can't be achieved with any other form of treatment? Schizophrenia meds. General life improvement for the most people? Birth control.

When did you last buy gas/petrol? Monday night.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote